Special nordic walking taster sessions
Not sure if nordic walking is for your? Try it out and learn about the benefits of nordic walking in 45 minutes for £5.00 including use of poles.
You'll get a feel for nordic walking and find out how it can:
- give you a low impact workout that uses 90% of your body's major muscles
- help tone and strengthen your back, arms and legs
- help you to lose or control your weight
- improve co-ordination so you move more rhythmically
- reduce tension in your shoulders and counteract stress
- boost your energy levels and general well-being
These sessions will help you decide if you would like to learn the full technique on a 4 week learn to nordic walk course or at an intensive introductory workshop comprising two 1.5 hour sessions.
|Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens||Thursday||30 May
|Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens||Saturday||1 June
|Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
To see where we meet for these sessions please see our meeting places page.
Further taster sessions will be offered in September, contact us if you'd like to be emailed when dates are available.